There are many decisions to be made when starting the process of renovating a new kitchen, and the options these days seem endless – especially when it comes to choosing your kitchen cabinet. When you’re ready to remodel your kitchen use these quick tips to help guide you in deciding which cabinet is right for you and your lifestyle.
The heart of your home should reflect you! What’s your style?
Kitchen styles are mainly categorized in the following naming conventions; Contemporary/Modern, Transitional, and Traditional. Below are some examples in each of our cabinet lines.
- UltraCraft Custom Cabinets, American made – Contemporary/Modern, Transitional, and Traditional
- Showplace Cabinetry, American made – Contemporary/Modern, Transitional, and Traditional
- Bauformat, Imported from Germany – Contemporary/Modern
After you choose a profile, you can decide on wood type and color – the most visible design elements in your kitchen. Below are the latest cabinet trends in Manhattan:
One of the foundations to a functional kitchen is storage – we all need more storage! If your storage is inadequate or ineffective, you will be faced with endless frustrations and challenges. To maximize storage and maintain organization in your kitchen there are now many accessories that can be installed within the cabinets https://www.showplacecabinetry.com/accessories-accents/convenience-accessories-storage. These can include:
- Appliance Garages for small appliances,
- Drawer Dividers for cutlery & utensils,
- pull-outs for spices,
- tray dividers, roll-out trays and caddies for pots & pans; as well as
- wastebasket cabinets for garbage and recyclables and/or
- deep drawers.
These will make it easier to store foods, drinks and small appliances http://ultracraft.com/Accessories .
I encourage you to stop by our showroom today and see our cabinet lines; UltraCraft, Showplace Cabinetry and Bauformat. All come with a variety of different profiles, wood type and color options. In the event that you need additional assistance or resources, my team at NYKB Kitchen & Bath would be happy to answer these questions for you. Just give us a call at (212) 242-3500 or fill out our contact form.